First V Max Here in Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjcin

Reaction score
I've owned lots of bikes but never a V Max. Always wanted one and just picked up a pretty clean 2000 with 17,000 miles. I rode it home, very nice bike. I already have a service manual in pdf. Im sure I will have lots of questions. Thanks for the group

I've owned lots of bikes but never a V Max. Always wanted one and just picked up a pretty clean 2000 with 17,000 miles. I rode it home, very nice bike. I already have a service manual in pdf. Im sure I will have lots of questions. Thanks for the group

Welcome to the Forum! I grew up in Canton, Ohio - Most of the family is still there... one or two escaped to Florida
Decided to stay in California in order to ride 12 months out of the year instead of only 3 in OH...

I see you're near Cedar Point. That was something we looked forward to every year!

Welcome to the Forum! I grew up in Canton, Ohio - Most of the family is still there... one or two escaped to Florida
Decided to stay in California in order to ride 12 months out of the year instead of only 3 in OH...

I see you're near Cedar Point. That was something we looked forward to every year!
I can see Cedar Point from my driveway. On a quiet night I can hear the train that goes around the park.

Oh yeah I remember the ghoul my favorite though was houlihan and Big Chuck, then it became big Chuck and Little John

Welcome man, I'm in toledo and grew up in marietta, I'm always carving up the roads back home on the max!

Oh yeah I remember the ghoul my favorite though was houlihan and Big Chuck, then it became big Chuck and Little John

Houlihan was my favorite as he had some real talent. The Friday night horror movie hosts did lots of great skits on The Big Chuck and Houlihan Show, based on Ray Stevens comedy songs: The Streak and Ahab the Arab.. They used to play celebrity basketball games at our high school. Big Chuck was Ok... Too bad he won't post the skits they did in the 70s - due to them being deemed 'offensive'.

I am in Middleburg Heights. We should get an Ohio ride together.

"My favorite was the certain ethnic six dollar man"

I like the full-service gas station beat-the-clock skit where the customer starts the clock and Big Chuck has to get there or it's a free fill up for the customer.

I’m in Dayton with a new-to me 2007 VMax

Man I spent many of nights in Middleburg heights with my girlfriend I remember going out to Berea Ohio hanging out at Wallace lake in my 83 trans am, damm those were good times,it was a different world then .

Latest posts

Back