fix second gear

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telebb

Reaction score
Hey guys I have to pull my engine and fix second gear. once I have the engine out can I just open the trans without messing with the topend?

Hi Telebb
There is nothing complicated about it phone me and I will explain the procedure to you or if you prefer you also have the benefit of the Service Manual on line I will be happy to help you there is no need to remove the Cylinder Heads just give me a call and I will be happy to explain MadMax Paul Civitello

As Paul mentioned. The valve covers don't even need to come off though its a good time to adjust the valves while you have the engine out. I do have undercut trans gear set options if you want better then stock as well.

Hi Telebb
There is nothing complicated about it phone me and I will explain the procedure to you or if you prefer you also have the benefit of the Service Manual on line I will be happy to help you there is no need to remove the Cylinder Heads just give me a call and I will be happy to explain MadMax Paul Civitello

Hi Telebb

Sure Paul what is your number? Thanks for the help guys!

Hi Telebb
I am in CT and my number is 203 5747859 I can help you through that it is a simple job The biggest part of the job is taking the motor out call any time

Hi Telebb
I am in CT and my number is 203 5747859 I can help you through that it is a simple job The biggest part of the job is taking the motor out call any time
Thank you! I got the motor out yesterday planning on starting on it this week. I'll be in touch!
Heath

Back