Fjr master clutch switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
Does anyone know which of the three pins I need to attach the vmax clutch wires to?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

use the outer pins. looking from the front of the bike, the bike's black/yellow goes to the clutch's terminal that is closest to you and blue/yellow goes on the terminal furthest from you. just to be clear, the middle one is a no-connect. prolly doesn't matter what color goes where cuz you're simply just trying to close a circuit, but what i said earlier is how i wired mine up and everything is working.

Got it. Thanks Ninja. Did you change the connectors or just jam the stock ones into the FJR receiver thingy?

i couldn't get the stock ones to stick, so i made a set of adapters, or extensions, or whatever you want to call them. basically a short length of wire with a male spade terminal on one end and a female spade on the other

i couldn't get the stock ones to stick, so i made a set of adapters, or extensions, or whatever you want to call them. basically a short length of wire with a male spade terminal on one end and a female spade on the other

+1. I did the same with the FJR and Concours switched.
Vmax wiring plugs right into the ZX14 switch

Cool. I just have to find the right sizes around here and I'm good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i just don't like snipping ends off of the stock wiring harness if i don't have to. i suppose if it's all the same to someone, one could simply replace the stock spade receptacle and insulation boot with a better fitting terminal.

Latest posts

Back