Fjr

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likembikem

Reaction score
Still have an '01 Vmax; but last week got a good deal on a 2005 FJR. I need a backrest for passenger safety, and have been searching on the internet. I joined an FJR forum and I have to say, it is far from being as good as this one. Apparently there is a big change after 2005 and a backrest for 2005 is unheard of. My replies were 1 get a different seat that comes with a passenger backrest, and 2 ; check out web site blah blah blah that says 2006 and up. No help whatsoever. Just venting!

Still have an '01 Vmax; but last week got a good deal on a 2005 FJR. I need a backrest for passenger safety, and have been searching on the internet. I joined an FJR forum and I have to say, it is far from being as good as this one. Apparently there is a big change after 2005 and a backrest for 2005 is unheard of. My replies were 1 get a different seat that comes with a passenger backrest, and 2 ; check out web site blah blah blah that says 2006 and up. No help whatsoever. Just venting!

I had an '05 'Feej', loved it. There was a guy on the FJR forum who made backrests for them, got one and was very pleased with it. This is the forum link and I think his forum name was Geraldo.

http://www.fjrforum.com/forum/

Latest posts

Back