FJR's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I have been looking into the 05-ish FJR's. I have always wanted something that my wife will ride with me on. But OMHell the prices are all over the board! an 05' with less than 10k miles and all the bags 7k ish, then it jumps to an 06' with no bags and 53k miles the guy wants 10 grand.. I don't know where to start to look , nor what they are worth!

G

Here is a link to KBB for starters so you can get an idea of worth. There are always going to be the killer deals where someone needs quick money vs not so good deals where the seller is living in Disneyland.The time of the year your buying and area you're in can also make a difference in price. I've found through the years to have cash in hand and be patient.When the right deal comes along be ready to jump on it. A buddy of mine has an FJR and it's a nice bike,Good luck !

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/
Mike

If you can, you want the 2006 and later models, known as the Gen IIs. They resolved a lot of the heat issues starting that year. They changed the air flow pattern and added a molded heat shield under the tank.

Back