FL homeowner needs target practice after home assault

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, better have some on the job retraining for that dispatcher!

A Florida man shot one of four armed robbers at his home when 911 accidentally transferred him to voicemail, according to FOX 13.
The four men broke into a Port Richey home early Wednesday morning and began beating up a man, his wife and his stepmother while demanding money and prescription drugs.
The men left, giving the homeowner time to call 911, but as the dispatcher went to transfer the call from the fire department to law enforcement the caller was inadvertently taken to a voicemail.
The armed men returned at this point and the homeowner shot one of them.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office told the TV station that it's looking into the incident, but that the mishap did not affect emergency officials' response time.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/blogs/gone-viral/os-911-voicemail-20140616,0,3905735.post

Wow, better have some on the job retraining for that dispatcher!

A Florida man shot one of four armed robbers at his home when 911 accidentally transferred him to voicemail, according to FOX 13.
The four men broke into a Port Richey home early Wednesday morning and began beating up a man, his wife and his stepmother while demanding money and prescription drugs.
The men left, giving the homeowner time to call 911, but as the dispatcher went to transfer the call from the fire department to law enforcement the caller was inadvertently taken to a voicemail.
The armed men returned at this point and the homeowner shot one of them.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office told the TV station that it's looking into the incident, but that the mishap did not affect emergency officials' response time.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/blogs/gone-viral/os-911-voicemail-20140616,0,3905735.post

Uh....just can't buy into that statement! :a014:.......:eusa_snooty:

Holy Crap.....We've got to put that guy under the jail right now in order to preserve Liberal Idealism and the Humanist Manifesto.

I can't get anybody to invade my home. I even leave the door cracked
at night sometimes.

I don't dial 911 until the fight is over.... Then it's just a clean up call....:rofl_200:

I can't get anybody to invade my home. I even leave the door cracked
at night sometimes.

I don't dial 911 until the fight is over.... Then it's just a clean up call....:rofl_200:

For a nominal fee, I can load a bus with some of the low-life, crackhead thieves we have far too many of in my neck of the woods, and send them to be released directly into YOUR neighborhood. I'll gladly share. You can get some much needed real-life target practice. It's a win/win situation. :biglaugh:

No thank you. Keep them in Missouri. We have to many in Florida already.:bang head:

Back