Florida Tech Day 2014

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Oldsmar FL. March 2nd. Sunday @ CaptainKyles. 11am. Lunch and beverages provided. See post VBoost room.
vuqu7a3e.jpg
u5u7ezag.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Thought I was having trouble with these Tech Day threads being locked but it's because of the HUGE PICTURES that Patrick Posts. I couldn't find the reply box.:rofl_200:

Yes, This is an event I always look forward to. It's a better gathering than and of the Car, Gun Or MC Events I attend unless they include Naked Women.:rofl_200:

Patrick, thanx for starting these treads. I had business to the max today. I've dropped 80% of the companies that I do Weapons Testing for because business practice has turned into money grabbing and small guys like me who are doing the work have been forgotten. This past year, I've honestly made about 2 cents an hour for my effort. I may be opening a company of my own soon so I can chase wild women overseas and take hunting trips to Africa or see the Great Wall of China like most of the CEO's are doing.:ummm: I have Lasik Surgery tomorrow so this was the last day for a while I could bitch and argue with Big Shots.
Hopefully after this 5th surgery I'll be ready to attempt a chance at Top Shots. Never Know.

Latest posts

Back