Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I have not done this in a while because I have been way to busy & still have tons going on. I was asked to update this . So the details are Saturday March 31st preferably starting at 11 am & lasting untill when ever. All the food & non alcoholic beverages are on me. My address is 362 Tavernier circle Oldsmar,Florida 34677 & my phone number is 813-270-0000 Any questions feel free to call me & if no answer please leave a message & I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks,Kyle

Last edited:
Just me but later is better than sooner cause my bikes still apart. Not opposed to taking the cage up though...

u know i'm in. what time frame are we talkin bout

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

I'm in if the world doesn't end first...:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:
Solar Flare activity or some such disaster.

Thanx for offering to do this again Kyle.
I'd be happy to do it here but I don't have
a lift and my garage is packed with way too
much Shit... Could be arranged though if your
stacked with bikes when the time comes.

Man I want to play with all the cool kids, but I am a little too far to ride down for a one day event. I am going to Thunder for the reason it is a muti day event.

Yeah KY is a bit far but N FL and S GA guys should try to attend. I was three hours by cage last time but worth the trip and I had Maxgasser seats for any to try out. I was thinking of hosting a Tech Day or VMOA type get together since I have a bike lift now! Had to git one after using Kyles. Winter is prime riding. Hopefully Coprunner, FireMedic and the east coast contingent can show!

Hope everyone within reasonable riding distance can make this day. You'll have a blast and an opportunity to share your knowledge and maybe gain some too...

Kyle, as usual I will be there on my GenII if I am in town. Wait till after March 5th and I will be back around for a couple months (except Daytona!! Which hopefully ya'll can make!!)

If I'm available on the day of the event I'm in. It would be nice to get someone else's views on my carb woes.

i'm not sure if i'm torn by one day or another, either.

wikid, would you be coming out of orlando?

Saturday's better for me now work schedule wise. I'm gonna be up that way in April to see an old high school classmate that is visiting her kid at St Leo's ? College. Might be towing up my bike and leaving the car for her to drive for the week. Might want to drop in on you then too!
PATMAX

Yup ninja from east Orlando area. I don't have a preference on a day, work 24 on 48 off, it'll just be the luck of the draw for me.

Latest posts

Back