Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if any one might be interested in another tech day soon. I have so much going on lately that im not sure when I can do it but if I have enough interest I will try & figure something out.

I never met a Tech Day I didn't like! I'm hoping I can make it. Saturday is my day off at work if that matters.

Tech Days aren't Work. :ummm: Well,, Guess they are, You and Christine go Above and Beyond for those of us who show up.... LMK the Date you decide on....

We'll touch base about the benifit the 11th and where you may need help....

Tech Days aren't Work. :ummm: Well,, Guess they are, You and Christine go Above and Beyond for those of us who show up.... LMK the Date you decide on....

We'll touch base about the benifit the 11th and where you may need help....
I was trying to think of a date in November but with the benefit & Christine wants to go see her mom at Thanksgiving & Rodneys wife called me last night & said she would love it if I could come down for is Memorial ride she wanted me to ride one of his bikes so I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to get the cash up & fly down there.

Just have had to much going on lately & been to broke. Maybe after Christmas it seems every one is kind of busy right now. Hopefully this job im starting on Monday will last a bit & get me back on track moneywise.

ok Kyle sounds good. I still think everybody should cough up a little donation to Kyle so he doesn,t have to pull from his pocket so much.

Have at times and will continue when it's accepted... Kyle and Christine are just good, giving people and don't always accept.

Wondering if there is any news on a tech day anytime soon. Would definitely be willing to help out in any way, including sharing costs associated with putting this on.

I would prefer sunday I have to work every third saturday. Every body bring donation for Kyle to help for food and drink.

Back