Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great Greg, the only thing I like better then an old customer is a NEW customer.

Kyle and Christine thank you for being such excellent hosts. Christine, the crack-poppers were amazing!

Had a blast and glad I could out some faces and rides to forum names.

Now its time for me to thaw out thoroughly, I thought for sure my leg muscles were going to lock into a permanent position there at the end.

Until next time!

Ryan/Tex

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

hehehe, ryan, it was great to ride with ya. man when we finally got to kyles, i thought your teeth were gonna shatter.

rick, pat told me that there would only ever be one drag-gasser, but man o man, did it ever look sweet.....would look even sweeter on my ride...in carbon fiber....lol

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Sorry I did not make it guys. Was not feeling great and I have been away on business for two weeks, just got in Friday night...

ya i kept looking for you evertime i saw a g2 roll in.

Kyle,
Thanks for a great day, food was excellent, I learned alot and meet some great people. trying to attach some pictures, hope this works.

Attachments

• image-01.jpg
    image-01.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image-02.jpg
    image-02.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image-03.jpg
    image-03.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image-04.jpg
    image-04.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image-05.jpg
    image-05.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 15
  • image-06.jpg
    image-06.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image-07.jpg
    image-07.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image-08.jpg
    image-08.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image-16.jpg
    image-16.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 14
  • image-18.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image-17.jpg
    image-17.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image-15.jpg
    image-15.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image-14.jpg
    image-14.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image-12.jpg
    image-12.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image-11.jpg
    image-11.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 15
  • image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image-09.jpg
    image-09.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image-13.jpg
    image-13.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 14
nice pics ernie. especially the first one. great to meet you. hopefully one day you'll be able to ride your bike under a Floridian sky.

I think I will be looking at buying another Max for Florida. Ninja you have a really cool bike, you gave me lots of ideas that's going to cost me big bucks....totally worth it though, great meeting you as we'll.

I want to thank everyone for coming out on this cold Florida day & riding such long distance for such a small event. I had a good time sorry I did not get to talk more with everyone. I seemed to be running in diffrent directions a lot.

I am happy to hear about people learning new things & recruiting new members.

Pat ounce again you done a fine job playing Maxgasser salesman Rick should be proud of you.

As far as a drag day I am always up for that it would be nice to see more than one Gen 1 at the track & I dont believe any of yall will have a hard time keeping up with me.

Its been a long weekend. I am finally getting tired. I went out with friends Friday night got up Saturday morning and went to the Flea market & powder coater & then grocery shopping & then helped Christine clean house & then to a big birthday party anf stayed there till midnight with my so called friend sailor jerry and then got up at 7 today & started cleaning & then every one left & I crammed shit in the garage & jumped into the car & went to Bush Gardens to see one of Christines favorite bands( The bare naked ladies) then stopped by a friends for a bit. Finally back home now gonna call it an early night.

I am both proud and Greatful to have Patrick as my only "sales rep" I only hope that someday I can repay him for his service!

I though about you guys today while I was doing this,

Attachments

• photo (76).jpg
    photo (76).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
  • photo (69).jpg
    photo (69).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (74).jpg
    photo (74).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 17
...one of Christines favorite bands( The bare naked ladies) ...

great band. i was playing one of their songs in the car one day.
my daughter said, "that's a pretty cool song, papa. who sings it?"
"bare naked ladies".
"but they have man voices".
"it's just the name of the group"
"i don't like the song anymore"
"what, why?"
"everytime i hear it from now on, i will imagine a bunch of naked old flabby men dancing on the stage pretending to be girls"

:ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm:

great band. i was playing one of their songs in the car one day.
my daughter said, "that's a pretty cool song, papa. who sings it?"
"bare naked ladies".
"but they have man voices".
"it's just the name of the group"
"i don't like the song anymore"
"what, why?"
"everytime i hear it from now on, i will imagine a bunch of naked old flabby men dancing on the stage pretending to be girls"

:ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm:

^
Lol...

Kyle I am glad you were able to join Christine for the concert. I hope it lived up to her expectations as well.

As for the jalapenos disappearing quickly, sorry about that. They were just too good!

Random Pictures but No Bare Naked Ladies.:sad2::sad2::sad2:

As always, Really Great time with everyone.
Thank You Kyle and Christine...... Very Much....

Attachments

• 100_0193.jpg
    100_0193.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_0205.jpg
    100_0205.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0204.jpg
    100_0204.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0203.jpg
    100_0203.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0200.jpg
    100_0200.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0199.jpg
    100_0199.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0197.jpg
    100_0197.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0195.jpg
    100_0195.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0194.jpg
    100_0194.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0192.jpg
    100_0192.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0210.jpg
    100_0210.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 22
Thanks all for the pictures to since I did not take any. I had a fun day all day Tech day was good & concert was entertaining with tons of eye candy running around. Tex I hope your bike rides a little better with the new rubber on it. It should be an improvement.

I am sure we can find you another Max down here.

Maybe when I come back next fall I'll be ready for a Gen2. Now wouldn't that be nice, Gen1 in Canada for 6 months, Gen2 in Florida for 6 months. This is sounding better by the second...:punk:

now THAT is a great idea. you'd probably have to apply for a green card then. lol

Back