florida women fighting to keep her Alligator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A future conversation between this idiot and the local animal control guys will go something like this:

"I don't know what happened. My alligator has NEVER tried to harm anyone before this. Someone must have riled him up officer. Otherwise he would never have bitten off my leg. I know this is a one-time slip up. Can I continue to keep him? I have another leg I can still use."

A future conversation between this idiot and the local animal control guys will go something like this:

"I don't know what happened. My alligator has NEVER tried to harm anyone before this. Someone must have riled him up officer. Otherwise he would never have bitten off my leg. I know this is a one-time slip up. Can I continue to keep him? I have another leg I can still use."

Something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uaBrm6yM8

That poor lady got f'd up real bad. They've run a few local updates on her. She's blind if I recollect. And her face is gone. Wild animals belong in a zoo. Not in some assholes house. She was sleeping with the Chimp? Dressing him up, treating the chimp like a kid. Whacko! It could have been a group of kids. No.

Ever wonder why Disney located in Florida...? Fantasyland by any other name...:biglaugh:

That poor lady got f'd up real bad. They've run a few local updates on her. She's blind if I recollect. And her face is gone. Wild animals belong in a zoo. Not in some assholes house. She was sleeping with the Chimp? Dressing him up, treating the chimp like a kid. Whacko! It could have been a group of kids. No.
No offense Steve-o but I took some relatives to the living zoo out in palm desert here. It was my first ever trip to a zoo. Nothing belongs there. Especially wild animals.

I love Florida!

th
ClickHandler.ashx
ClickHandler.ashx

That's why these guys are trying to get to Florida after their ride breaks-down!
59IJIqjw9VTl.jpg

Just who are these (famous) guys? No fair googling!

I love Florida!

ClickHandler.ashx

That's why these guys are trying to get to Florida after their ride breaks-down!
59IJIqjw9VTl.jpg

Just who are these (famous) guys? No fair googling!

Nice pics indeed.

The last?..hmm..looks like Jack black, will ferrel, and that guy from "how I met your mother"?..:confused2:

Back