Fog / Running Lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I just added these last night. I didn't ride it on the road at night yet, but they should be easily adjusted. They are very bright LED lights, but seem to be a sharper beam than I like. But they are good.

Here's the website where I purchased them from. BE ADVISED - These are sold individually. From the photos I assumed they sold as a pair. So I waited for 3 weeks, and ONE came. So I ordered another and waited another 3 weeks.

LIGHTS

I also ordered a handlebar switch for $3 from the same website:

SWITCH

no wonder you were confused. The description says "two piece (1 pair)" then below says 1 package is one unit............

no wonder you were confused. The description says "two piece (1 pair)" then below says 1 package is one unit............

Yeah, it also says high beam, low beam, and strobe. There is no high and low beam. Only two wires per light. But when you switch them on and off, then on, they do turn into rapid flashing lights. Not really a quick strobe, but they do flash.

Really.. What kind of Monkey-Shines is that ad?

Material: High Quality Durable Metal Aluminum
Light Color: Emit Super Bright White Light
Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Front, Rear
Shell Color: Black(Like the picture shows)
Surface Finish: motorcycles LED headlamp Spotlight fron light lamp
Quantity:two piece(One pair)
Three Mode:High beam, Low beam and Strobe Flashing
Size:9.5cm*6cm(Like the picture shows)
Voltage:DC 12V-60V Wide Voltage Universal
Fit for:All Motorcycle Electric Motor Bike Car Vehicle
High Power: High Power CREE U2 30W

Package Included:

1 x Motorcycle Spot Light

Last time I checked, a Pair is 2 pieces.

Hey Lotokids,
I like these. On the site, there's no mention of the clamping size. I'm clamping onto OEM crash bars @ 1 1/4" (32mm). Will they work for me?

Gene

Latest posts

Back