Foggy ride this morning....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's 6:50AM and I'm leaving for work; I pull out onto my street(a narrow two lane unmarked country road) and the fog is so thick I can barely see past the outer edge of my low beam headlight. My faceshield starts to accumulate droplets of water first outside and then inside. I try to wipe my faceshield but it's a futile attempt, I'm getting annoyed, and I just can't see. So I just keep the faceshield raised all the way to work, my face pelted with misty droplets of water, but at least I can see.....:damn angry:

It's 6:50AM and I'm leaving for work; I pull out onto my street(a narrow two lane unmarked country road) and the fog is so thick I can barely see past the outer edge of my low beam headlight. My faceshield starts to accumulate droplets of water first outside and then inside. I try to wipe my faceshield but it's a futile attempt, I'm getting annoyed, and I just can't see. So I just keep the faceshield raised all the way to work, my face pelted with misty droplets of water, but at least I can see.....:damn angry:

throw some safety glasses in your bag?

Back