• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale For Sale - 13' Vmax 1700

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Well, the time has come to let my Vmax go. Due to some health issues I can't ride. As most of you know the VMax is a beast and not a beginners bike. Mine has 11,976 miles and is a Deep Burgundy color that is absolutely stunning when the light hits it. It is an extremely clean bike and has just been professionally detailed and ceramic coated. It has an aftermarket kickstand, aftermarket clutch and brake levers (adjustable), Brand new Front/Rear tires (Bridgestone Battlax), brand new LiPo Battery, fresh service with all fluids changed and new air & oil filters, aftermarket teardrop style mirrors and a Vance/Hines exhaust. I have tried to find a similar bike to see what I should list it for but can't really find anything. I'm in North Carolina - what do you guys think I can list it for?

Back