For those in search of a beautiful low miles max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acammer

Reaction score
... I give you a 2005 Anniversary with 900 miles on it:

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/2295069950.html

Looks to be pristene, and just about new. If somebody non-local is seriously interested, I'd be happy to inspect the bike first hand. Good think I didn't see that when I was shopping, I would have spent way too much money...

Nice bike, but the price is on the high side IMO. I'm sure he would come down a little in price.....

I would think. I'm not really sure what something like that is worth, I would think $6,500 would be pretty reasonable to the right person. My '02 is in very good condition, but has 19k on it - so I took it for $3500, I'm pretty pleased with that.

Nice bike but too much IMO. I paid less for my '06 back in '08 and it had just under 2K miles. Like new, bone stock, YES warranty, all paperwork, etc......

Sound like a good deal on you '02 cammer

Nice bike but too much IMO. I paid less for my '06 back in '08 and it had just under 2K miles. Like new, bone stock, YES warranty, all paperwork, etc......

Sound like a good deal on you '02 cammer

It was on the good side of fair for sure, not a steal, but solid. I figure with those kind of miles, a backrest, wind-screen and highway pegs, its was something that got some regular action, which I'd take over it having 5k miles and having sat the last 4 years or something. It for darn sure is a lot of fun, I got out for a few minutes last night to play, and its such a blast. Can't wait for Super-trapp to get their pipes restocked so Sean can get my slip-on's out to me, along with the open end caps, and the Dyna 3000.

Back