For those who dislike Fox News . . .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The government is bought a paid for they no longer represent the people.It's only gonna get worse.

I eat breakfast in Hotel restaurants about 240 days out of the year.

When I was up near San Francisco earlier this year no one was watching the TV at all (I checked, and asked the only person in the room of maybe 5 people that looked like they even "might" have been watching it, it was on some stupid infomercial) and then changed it to Fox news.

Some Dickhead on the other end of the room that DEFINITELY wasn't watching it starts hollering about putting it on that "evil fucking channel"....This was in a Homewood Suites so it wasn't like it was some fleabag hotel either.

I amped up my "Asshole West Texas Redneck Drawl" and told him to pipe down....

God what a Beautiful State, it's fully meeting the granola eating liberal stereotype so far though.

Bakersfield where I'm at now is about the only part of the state I've been that seems normal.

The other News Stations just don't cover the News anymore. I used to watch all of them. Now Fox is the only way to get News. Others have become like the Weather Channel, covering everything from the distant past to mass murderers and other unrelated stories that have nothing to do with TODAY......

I said it before and i will say it again big money owns us and fox tv and until all of you me and everyone else in the world put that in there mind over everything else we wont have anything change from what big money wants. If i own tv i will only let tv say what i want it to. Big money is a big monster and to tell you the truth im not sure we can do anything about it. My point is if we keep talking each other like all this shit we here on tv is whats real all we do is make it worst. When you look at obamacare on tv you dont know if what is said is true. and if you here what a friend has to say about it you might think its great or you might think it sucks. You dont know if that person did the paper work right or not. This goes for everything you watch here or say. If i could release some magic air that would make everyone pay attention to the here and know in there life and not what is told to them on tv i would release it. Trust me fox tv is telling you what big money wants you to here. No dont trust me start paying attention to what is going on around you at your local stores and your town/city pay attention to how people treat each other. How do you treat other people. What is good around you what is bad around you. have you ever put your eyes on a terroist in your state or city/town. I think not. Why is this. I live near dearborn mi and it has well lets say alot of middle east people living there and i dont know of any terroist attacks. hmm. If you think about it dont you think a terroist could do one hell of alot of damage if they wanted to. but for some reason its always the big news on tv. dont that strike you as odd. I could go on for days about this but like i said unless me you and everyone else starts paying attention to what is the here and know in there life we wont ever get to live the american dream. Most days when i get up my day is way better than tv lets on. I plan on keeping my better days and i will face fear when im face to face with it. If you stay positive and pay more attenion to your better day that is right in front of you your life will go better for you. We all have the same rules in life for the most part and how we dael with them is up to us. I dont think we have alot of say so on how big money is going to spend there money but for the most part we can spend our money how ever we want to after we fallow the rules. As far as i can tell i have it alot better than alot of people do around our world and i dont think i want to try a take on big moneys military Big money is not going away for a long time and if it does we will suffer. so turn all the tv news off and go enjoy all of the joy in your life that you can. If for some reason your life isent so joyfull all the more reason to enjoy what you can. If obuma or who ever fucks up the health care what are you going to about it. Its not you that has the big money. Im not saying give up and dont vote or care just know who's money it is first and than plan your life with that understanding. Just to let all of you know the world is not what the tv tells you. Your world is what you perceive it to be. To sume this up in one word FLEXIBLE.

You may not like Fox TV . But if you listen to the left - wing liberal mainstream media , please notice how they all say the same thing in lock step with whatever the " word " of the day has been dictated by the government bureaucrats . Do you remember the word " gravitas " ? I had never heard the word used until the press threw that one on us , and that night every one of the L.W.- Lib. news networks used it . Every one. Sooooo hate 'em if you want , Fox seems to actually do their jobs , as opposed to the random acts of journalism the L.W. - Lib network / press come up with , who just write down what the democrats talk about.

Yesterday Fox was on at my place of business and they were talking about things going on in the middle east. I walked into another office, and CNN was on, and Michelle Obama was talking about Botox.

What would you wanna listen too???

Didn't realize EVERY news channel used the same tele-prompter....

Do they only have one writer for all these stations?? :ummm:

LMAO:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Was Fox News There??????????????????????:confused2:

You may not like Fox TV . But if you listen to the left - wing liberal mainstream media , please notice how they all say the same thing in lock step with whatever the " word " of the day has been dictated by the government bureaucrats . Do you remember the word " gravitas " ? I had never heard the word used until the press threw that one on us , and that night every one of the L.W.- Lib. news networks used it . Every one. Sooooo hate 'em if you want , Fox seems to actually do their jobs , as opposed to the random acts of journalism the L.W. - Lib network / press come up with , who just write down what the democrats talk about.

I'm curious. How well is Fox covering Governor Christie's bridge mess? I spend little time watching TV but I haven't seen fox reporting on it at all.
Forestdaledave

Fox news opinion on the Chris Christie bridge scandal

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3074967661001/has-chris-christie-coverage-reached-overkill/#sp=show-clips

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/traffic-jam-important-irs-scandal/

"In less than 24 hours, the big three networks have devoted 17 times the coverage to a traffic scandal involving Chris Christie, than they've allowed in the last 6 months to Barack Obama's Internal revenue service controversy."

ABC, CBS, NBC- traffic jam coverage-34 minutes 28 seconds

Since July 1- Internal revenue scandal- 2 minutes 8 seconds :confused2:

Fox news opinion on the Chris Christie bridge scandal

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3074967661001/has-chris-christie-coverage-reached-overkill/#sp=show-clips

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/traffic-jam-important-irs-scandal/

"In less than 24 hours, the big three networks have devoted 17 times the coverage to a traffic scandal involving Chris Christie, than they've allowed in the last 6 months to Barack Obama's Internal revenue service controversy."

ABC, CBS, NBC- traffic jam coverage-34 minutes 28 seconds

Since July 1- Internal revenue scandal- 2 minutes 8 seconds :confused2:

Please say it isnt so....liberal media is biased???:tantrum:

LOL

Maybe because Obama didn't have anything to do with it. What exactly was Obama's role in the IRS investigating phony non-profits?

Well they werent phony non profits...they were tea party groups. The chief counsel’s office for the Internal Revenue Service, headed by a political appointee of President Obama, helped develop the agency’s problematic guidelines for reviewing “tea party” cases, according to a top IRS attorney.

Plus...because of Obamacare...the IRS is getting bigger.

In an article in the Washington Post, Tom Hamburger and Sarah Kliff point out,

. . . the IRS also has a huge role in carrying out the law, including helping to distribute trillions of dollars in insurance subsidies and penalizing people who do not comply.

The fine is intended to encourage healthy people to enroll even if they do not have an immediate need for care. If the elderly and the sick dominate the ranks of those who sign up, it could lead to what health economists call an “ insurance death spiral” of rapidly escalating costs, premium hikes and declining enrollment.

This means a massive increase in the scope and operations of the IRS, which is

. . . charged under the act with carrying out nearly four dozen new tasks in what represents the biggest increase in its responsibilities in decades. None is more crucial than enforcing the requirement that all citizens secure health insurance or pay a penalty.

So bottom line....more responsibilities....a bigger budget.....a bigger budget....more perks.

As with most things, I like to get a range of opinions on things, so I watch the BBC (local broadcast) and Al Jazeera as all as RT, Fox and Sky News.

I read feminist blogs, libertarian and left and right-leaning. I read a lot of the posts here specifically BECAUSE they provide an outlook that is alien to mine.

The world isn't black and white, and confirmation bias is dangerous.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They're all shit. To claim one is better than the other just means you've been fooled. No shame in that. They work really hard and spend a lot of money to do it.

Seriously. Does anyone here have their mindset? Everyone knows Fox news is extreme in their views. In the other hand you have extreme left wing news channels too. If you ONLY get your news from fox your being willfully ignorant, if you only get your news from CNN, your being willfully ignorant. Stop trying to find news that fits your views, check yourself with multiple news sources. Don't be a pawn for the left or the right.

I realize that most here are die hard fox news people but god damn, sometimes watching that news channel hurts my brain.

Back