Forgive me, Brothers, for I have sinned...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonerdave

Reaction score
I've done the unthinkable. I have nothing to say for myself.

Bought myself some new tires for Christmas (Metzler 880s :punk:). Today i removed the wheels and took off the old tires ...

But I never did a final burn-out on them :wave bye:

I have no excuse. I'll accept your judgment and general derision.

Did you get a 180 rear on the stock swing arm Dave?
And, will you break the new one in right and smoke it down the driveway.Got to scuff them up a bit.
Steve-o

i too have sinned then, looks like we will be there together yukon, whatever the punishment may be...

The Pennance for both of you???........

Is to "Write" VMAX on your streets right in front of your houses in burnout. That's what I do.......It's marking your territory.......It's fun...and yes it scuffs them in nicely......Tell that to the neighbors as they pop thier heads out the doors.......:rofl_200:

Plus....making the "X" is the best part at the end....see how far you can keep it going up the street........:eusa_dance:

tell ya what, before i get a new rear tire again i promise to write "Vmax" in front of someones house, probably my dads since he bitched at me that when i was in the service cause nobody ever stopped to do any burnouts in front of his house while i was gone.....lol. better chance for the cops to get called over there to, so that will make it that much more fun cause the neighbors there are a bunch of sour pusses and i like to piss them off....lol. the last burnout i did in front of his place was in my truck and it was a dual rear wheel 5 houses long burnout.....lol, lots of smoke and noise!!!!

Hey, I've NEVER done a burn out on one of my bikes...

Throws rubber everywhere and makes it a PITA to clean up. I like my inner fender to be clean enough to eat off of... lol

Chris

Hey, I've NEVER done a burn out on one of my bikes...

Throws rubber everywhere and makes it a PITA to clean up. I like my inner fender to be clean enough to eat off of... lol

Chris

Thanks just F'n SICK!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You both lose your "man cards" for one day.
I am a burnout so I get a pass!
PATMAX

Latest posts

Back