Forum Donations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
I know for a lot of us the holiday season is a time with many things on our plates and money is short, but I just want to say thanks to Gary, aka Buster, for running a great site for us. We all love our one of a kind Vmax's and this website is a great place to share that love along with very helpful information to enhance our ownership.
This site is without ads bombarding you either in a banner, a side panel or within posts, and the ads we do have are also members with products targeted for our Vmax's! Gary has run this from the beginning out of his own pocket and has brought us improvements continually which is not easy to do. Also, the moderators do a great job of keeping us in line and on topic (for the most part
biglaugh.gif
).
A simple donation of money, on a yearly/ bi-yearly basis does more than you think to keep this great site going. As the new year unfolds try to find some spare $$$'s to drop a donation into the forums kitty to keep the motor running.
Please find the "DONATE" button in the links at the top of the page or you can simply press here now ---> "DONATE" !!!
Ride on Brothers and Sisters!:bike1:

Right on Redbone! I was thinking a couple of weeks ago how much this forum adds to my enjoyment of the Vmax experience and decided to donate to the cause. It sneaked up on me this year but I didn't wanna be lazy and put it off. Just hit that "Donate" button at the top of the page and it was easy as twisting my Vmax throttle! Gary sent me a grateful PM and thanked me when I should be thanking him for all he puts into this website and forum. Thanks to all you guys that make this possible. Merry Christmas folks! :newyear0:

It has been a year or so since I bought all those parts and built the Verminator. Thanks for the reminder, nothing in our world is free.

Thanks Red for the post and to everyone that has donated. I just got back home (to about a foot of snow :damn angry: ) from having little to no Internet for about a week or more. Catching up on my PMs to those that donated and sorry for the delay.

+1 to Redbone's message.

I donate once per year and anytime right after I sell something to a another member or get something free from another member.

Mike

I was thinking about this a couple days ago. Thanks for the reminder.

A map like either of those would be a great thing, I know there are very few Vmax's where I live. I did find one a few weeks ago but it was for sale.

It would be nice to have a map of Vmax riders.

As for the donations, I agree, if you can do it. It is going to a good place, I donated twice this past year

Back