Forum Maintenance Shutdown 8/4/06

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
VMaxForum.net will be down for about an hour on 8/4/06 at 11 pm EST while I switch the forum over to its NEW WEB HOST!!:eusa_dance:
Some of the long times members here may miss the frequent crashes of the current Web host :icon_rolleyes:, but this should end the days of seeing the "Database error" page.:thumbup1: I'll do a complete database backup at that time so that the transition should be seemless:eusa_pray: and no posts will be lost. You don't have to do anything at your end with your browser. Using the URL www.vmaxforum.net will take you to the "new" site. :banana:

Out standing! Thanks Buster. This group is starting to pick up speed. A new more reliable host will only help that. Carry on sir... :clapping:

Well, not sure if it's just me, but so far, I'd say the switchover was perfect. Not to mention the site seems much faster now.

:eusa_dance:

Calimus said:
Well, not sure if it's just me, but so far, I'd say the switchover was perfect. Not to mention the site seems much faster now.

:eusa_dance:

Haha... thanks! but the switch over happens tonight!! :smileystooges:

Figures I'd be the tard that got my dates mixed up (happens to be all the time actually).

Wonder where the sudden burst of speed came from that day then? Oh well, glad to see thins are switched over "now". Good work Sir.

Latest posts

Back