• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Forward Controls by Seeger

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Changing the look on my 1990 and will probably regret it but putting up my chrome forward controls up for sale. These are all steel and not the brittle aluminum type. All parts are there and ready to bolt on. Nothing damaged or bent but they are used so no way are they like new. More like good used. I have some foot peg options other than what's picture and I can Powdercoat them if you would rather have flat or gloss black for only $59 more.
$350 plus shipping
uquzuvus.jpg
a6y5ubun.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

??? Did I miss the price Patrick??? I couldn't find one but I can't see worth crap right now. Surgery next month.

Anything You'd consider a trade on. I have lots of Vmax "Stuff". Eye surgery is draining all my money and then some.

??? Did I miss the price Patrick??? I couldn't find one but I can't see worth crap right now. Surgery next month.

Anything You'd consider a trade on. I have lots of Vmax "Stuff". Eye surgery is draining all my money and then some.

At the very end 350+ shipping lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Funny Kyle.:rofl_200: I know you're struggling over money right now too. It Sucks to get old.
Eye Surgerys are gonna be over $7,000, out of pocket prior to anything being done.

Patrick, PM sent your way.

Price $50 bucks lower but you cover the shipping. That out to get them sold. If not I'll throw them onto one of the resto- projects I got going. Just too expensive to replace on down the road.
Thanks guys, Patmax

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Back