• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale Found a free vmax in Texas.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvmccreary

Reaction score
Well, does it make a difference? I suspect he's just looking to get not-much, without paperwork, I wouldn't touch it anyway. Assuming he has the title, I'd start at a couple hundred dollars, which is far-less than the 'good parts' would sell-for individually, assuming it's not a junk engine. Sure, you could try $50, but since he's talking about "(sic) hole or parts" going a bit higher may entice him to be done with it.

Damn it, thats my area of east Texas. Kinda. The area of the old family farm land that I own. Problem is I live is SoCal. I'd swoop right in on that if it was more possible. Might be able to have a friend to go get it. Wouldn't be the first Max I got out of that area. Rode to the Honky Tonk in the woods once and a guy in there said he had one of those at home he'd like to get rid of. It was an '85 also.

Same here. Two messages now, and no reply. If it is an '85', shouldn't it be the red anniversary color? Or was that just a set number of "anniversary" editions?

Pete
Lafayette, LA

I sent the guy a message and never got a reply.
hey guys sorry i didn't quikly return your mess every since my wreck i can't seam to get this goofy phone to communicate with my pc (google phone win 10 pc ) theses two don't play well with each other lol but to catch you up I bought the bike . I bought it just for the exhaust. What I didn't know was there was also a box of parts with it that was all the parts I needed to fix my 97 rad,fan,rad grill, and ect. If your wondering about the paint someone flat blacked it. I will sell the rest of it for cheap , but i don't know away to ship it whole and i don't know about the motor or trans but i do know it has not been exposed to texas elements, cause the dust it has on it and no chrome rust other than the muffler that i assume was oxidized when it was parked , so anyway if you have any wants or desires for it let me know and we can make a plan! And I will return your message but until i get the sync thing fixed it may be a min before i answer

hey guys sorry i didn't quikly return your mess every since my wreck i can't seam to get this goofy phone to communicate with my pc (google phone win 10 pc ) theses two don't play well with each other lol but to catch you up I bought the bike . I bought it just for the exhaust. What I didn't know was there was also a box of parts with it that was all the parts I needed to fix my 97 rad,fan,rad grill, and ect. If your wondering about the paint someone flat blacked it. I will sell the rest of it for cheap , but i don't know away to ship it whole and i don't know about the motor or trans but i do know it has not been exposed to texas elements, cause the dust it has on it and no chrome rust other than the muffler that i assume was oxidized when it was parked , so anyway if you have any wants or desires for it let me know and we can make a plan! And I will return your message but until i get the sync thing fixed it may be a min before i answer
Gonna shoot you a message I could possibly be interested.

it wasn't any fun though it was in the middle of nowhere Zavalla and you have to drive through the most motorcycle unfriendly police counties in Texas to get it so i don't feal like i won cause of the gray hairs and the ptsd i have now from it lol

Kyle will be able to make good use out of the remaining parts, keeping us all on the road.

Glad to see you were able to pick it up, and that you have what you need to get fixed.

Latest posts

Back