• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frame with title, can be damaged one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivogiev

Reaction score
Hi,
I am located in Europe and have a '06 Vmax with less than 6000 miles on the clock.
It is a pity to say, but have document issues and the local authorities decided to remove my bike's registration.
Anyway, I need preferably a damaged frame hopefully from similar year of production like my bike.
I only need the VIN number head piece and the title, because I already bought a brand new OE frame from Yamaha which is currently on my bike.
I only need to sort out the documents now.
Would consider older year of production too as plan B.

I've got a few available and can easily cut off a neck to reduce shipping. Your new OEM frame I would have thought should have included a title though (probably MSO which is what you take in to get the first title). I don't know what the newest version available I have is? I have a 2007 but I think we have another committed customer for it. Best to email me at [email protected]

Back