Free no extra charge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Keep your eye on the cookie. I told them about it tueday night and the girl said the farm up the street is the cause and nothing we can do. I told the manager and she siad she would take care of it. Wednesday i stoped in and did this vidio. I will talk with health department on monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4iS7c0PZBI&feature=youtu.be

Extra protein! Remember 'Papillon?' Hoffman & McQueen.

I was at a Subway once & saw a German cockroach crawling among the tubs of cut prepared foods. I didn't say a thing until the employee finally came out of the back room where he had been cutting food to replenish the tubs and feed the cockroach, evidently. A bunch of people were lined-up behind me by now and when the employee asked me what I wanted I told him "nothing from this store!" Then I told him why. After that I turned to everyone behind me in-line, pointed-out the hungry bug, which was plainly visible in the food prep area, and suggested they check their orders to see if they were the recipients of any "extra protein." I left, not-hungry.

What the heck ya doing around Tim Horton cookies anyway Mike?............I thought you were trying to diet!..............:rofl_200:..............Tom.

That chocolate chunk looked so good to me I wouldn't mind the the insect and would just shoo it away. The human body needs little doses of nasty to build antibodies and immunities. That is why the U.S. Gov't has allowable limits of rodent feces, hair, insects and dirt in food processing.
That was the last chocolate chunk, you should have gotten it.

Anytime you eat out you take a chance of getting more thsn you paid for. I worked in a few restaurants in my early years and saw some really bad stuff go on. Never send food back to the kitchen. If you have food delivered and don't tip? Don't order again or the bug on the cookie is nothing.

The cops in the jurisdiction where I worked fire/rescue used to get free food from a national chain & they nearly-all ate there. I didn't particularly care for their food & didn't buy from them.

There was a man who was on probation who worked there & he was finally caught leaving a 'highly personal Secret Sauce' into the food orders of the cops! They had no sense of humor, afterwards you couldn't mention it to the guys whose squad cars always used to be seen there w/o them getting really-angry.:rofl_200: After that, you wouldn't want to be caught speeding because there would be no-chance of 'a warning' & no ticket.

Bugs are a part of life, there's nothing we can do about them.They are the true ruler's of the earth.They were here long before us & they will be here long after we are gone:th_skullsmilie:

Latest posts

Back