• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free- Vmax t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
Was going through my closet the other day doing my annual purge to Goodwill and found this, forgot I had it. Haven't worn it in years, it's a men's size L. The signature is DB Graphics, 1990.

To my knowledge these aren't available anymore, figured someone here might want it. Free, just cover a couple bucks to post it. Or if you're local to Austin you can just come grab it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_154443.jpg
    IMG_20190528_154443.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 42
Was going through my closet the other day doing my annual purge to Goodwill and found this, forgot I had it. Haven't worn it in years, it's a men's size L. The signature is DB Graphics, 1990.

To my knowledge these aren't available anymore, figured someone here might want it. Free, just cover a couple bucks to post it. Or if you're local to Austin you can just come grab it.
I will take it if it is not spoken for.

Back