French Bike Protest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is awesome, its cool to see that they all got together to make their point, usually you would only get a hand full but to hold up traffic for a hole day into night, priceless.

i know in california you can lane split or correct me if im wrong. but can you do that anywhere else in the USA or the world???

wish you could do that here(legally), i understand the high risk but if you have ever walked or riden a pedal bike in montreal you would have no issue with this in a downtown core high traffic situation. not sure id do it all the time but on a highway thats at a stand still.....maybe

that is awesome, its cool to see that they all got together to make their point, usually you would only get a hand full but to hold up traffic for a hole day into night, priceless.

i know in california you can lane split or correct me if im wrong. but can you do that anywhere else in the USA or the world???

wish you could do that here(legally), i understand the high risk but if you have ever walked or riden a pedal bike in montreal you would have no issue with this in a downtown core high traffic situation. not sure id do it all the time but on a highway thats at a stand still.....maybe

i believe your right, california is the only state in the union that allows lane splitting. let me tell you what, it is freaky weird sitting in french traffic with motorbikes hauling ass pass your window. but these people know how to ride. after talking with my wife's cousin apparently it something like 4 weekends of book work and 300 hours of supervised road tests (with the instructor screaming in your helmet illegal turns and last second maneuvering) before you are granted a license. and even after that, if i remember right (i had a bottle of wine in me), you are still under a probational period.

the french will protest over anything that limits their freedom of being human in the slightest of senses. they will literally shut down the country with protests if they feel a governing body imposes anything on their personal rights in an attempt to roboticize them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

they sure have a passion for life. most European bikers i find are very aware of their surroundings, they drive like hero's! but seem to be good at it. Id never drive a bike as hard as they do in england in the rain, then again im a woos i guess lol

i think lane splitting is allowed in russia unless Black Devil is breaking the law
rofl_200.gif
punk0000.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

Back