French V Max 1540

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike is sick! Buuuuuuuuuuut.......... I would love to know why the builder didn't put flatslides on it. He is choking that engine with the stock carbs, even with a Stage 7. The carb bore diameter is too small for that displacement of an engine. PCW has their 1570cc engines putting out 200hp or more, this guy could put down another 20+Rwhp if he changed carbs.

Nice work for sure but I just can't get into the whole streetfighter look. With the tail end so high up in the air it looks like a cat when you scratch it's back.

On another note, does anybody have any experience with the rearsets he is using on that bike.

MFW Rearset
They look pretty nice and seem to be a ton less expensive than the MEK or OTEC versions ($295)

Don't care for it, probably nobody in France with the balls to ride it anyway, the guy on it is probably Spanish or German or something

how did he installed this K/N filters that way on the stock carbs? from the pics i see the filters bolt the carb caps??? i am correct?

looking at the close up, my guess is they are fake, like velocity stax.

Back