1st Gen V-Max French Vmax greet you...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to the handlebars changing for some lower and further-forward, for better aerodynamics and speed.

Just do a bit at a time and you will make progress. Then when you see you are close to being operational, things will speed-up, as the end is in-sight.

Bars, ok, I got it... well, in fact it's the final assembly, a homemade handlebar that i positioned to be in a comfortable position, I'm straight on the bike just for cruisin, will be more like a cruiser bike, i built the tank from an original one but increasing capacity for purpose, also built a kind of storage box under the seat ( 6 liter capacity) and will add extended foot rest, here i forget about speed, it has become too hazardous, but for aerodynamics i will add a consequent windshield even if it change the look, more for being able to smoke a cigaret while ridding than managing faster habilityes even it's welcom.

This bike is 80% completed, but the time for the last 20 really miss to me, I really don't see the end of it especially because I am trying to do a very neat job. i probably would already had finished it but it's on break since two years because of stupid choices that took all of my energy, i desperate to make it progress, your words are appreciate, i tended to think i ll never achieve it but yes, the end is in-sight, right.

Right now i really miss my vmax.

Back