Friday Night Street legals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chug4life

Reaction score
Haven't ridden a motorcyle since 1994 and never been down the 1/4 before and i decide to race!!! Wasn't allowed to run faster than 13 seconds because of no leather but i gave it all i had.

What was priceless was seeing my stepsons cheering me on and patting me on the back just as excited as i was.

Here's my slips,,,,,, im number 309 best i did was 13.06 @ 106.33 it feels like there's an 11 secind run in her but be kind i was the ONLY stock bike on street tires!!!

Video coming this evening

Attachments

• IMG_7417.jpg
    IMG_7417.jpg
    698.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7422.jpg
    IMG_7422.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220902_224600.jpg
    20220902_224600.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Never had so much fun losing at something in my life, i'm still riding the euphoric high of it all lol. Learned a ton about what me and my bike can do. The fear of this beast has subsided for now, she launched nice and smooth, slow rider but still a smooth feeling and at no time did i feel nervous or scared it felt like i was supposed to be there.

There's an 11 second run in this bike i can feel it but i wont be able to achieve that this season. I have my leathers issue figured out deadman switch is next as i prep for an upcoming test n tune this coming friday i'm going to concentrate on the launch / 0-60 ft and see if i can get a consistant 1.6 to the 60.

Don't use
5th gear. Just run up to 4th. Then hold it there. I found out that 5th gear was killing my times.

Back