Friggin Mod Monkey......HE BIT ME!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
Got sharp ass teeth too! Been talking smack about it so I broke down and went for the Marks pipes special for $699. Also got the progressive front springs and K&N filter on order as well. I have full intentions of beating this monkey down, and making him my Bitch!!:punk:

Good on ya! You'll enjoy the beautiful music emanating from your exhaust, addicting sound really! The fork springs will be another of your soon to be favorite mods.:punk:

Yeah, even with my stock pipes' end caps being drilled, it sounded like a moped after listening to all the sound clips on here of the Marks! Also tired of the front end diving with the stock springs, so I figured they had to go as well. I probably should have ordered sooner instead of waiting till riding season.....looks like I have some weekend work ahead of me!! Hopefully I can get them installed and sorted out before the Pittsburgh run!

Great start, but my money is still on the Mod Monkey. He will be satisfied for a short period, and then when you least expect it you will feel the slow burn of Monkey Love!! Next up will be a Morley Muscle jet kit........shift light.........rear shocks.........

Agreed! You may have satisfied the monkey for now, but he will be back.....I assure you.

attachment.php

I just fired my bike up for the first time this season. She is still coming together but it was together enough to fire up and take a first listen in person to my new Mark's Exhaust. All I can say is DAYYYYUUUUUMM! It sounds awesome. The bike finally has the deep throaty rumble I have been looking for.......not the BRAP BRAP BRAP of a harley, but a rumble that sounds like a big V8.

+1 on the Mark's purchase....but, be warned....you will spend more time unwrapping his exhaust than time it takes to install....very well made & exact fit. Now....getting the stock exhaust off....different story.

-Mike

Great start, but my money is still on the Mod Monkey. He will be satisfied for a short period, and then when you least expect it you will feel the slow burn of Monkey Love!! Next up will be a Morley Muscle jet kit........shift light.........rear shocks.........

..........seat.........tail light & turn signals.........solid motor mounts........

I have owned MANY bikes through the years, and have never modified anything on any of them. Never wanted to I guess. But this Vmax is different....its like something lurks in it that cannot be ignored!

I have owned MANY bikes through the years, and have never modified anything on any of them. Never wanted to I guess. But this Vmax is different....its like something lurks in it that cannot be ignored!

Yep, and that lurker is Dannymax with his Ninja Mod Monkey troop!!!!!:rofl_200:

what's marks email address?

either his sites not working, or it's not listed.
You'll need to call him, he never has replied to any of my emails that was on his old site. Look in the links section, look in the exhaust section to find his new web address.
He's probably swamped this time of year but I bet he's not complaining!

Try giving him a call about 11:30 eastern time. This is about when he opens his shop on the west coast.

Latest posts

Back