Front Directionals for 2020 Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason636

Reaction score
Any suggestions on front directionals for the gen 2 Vmax? I just installed the tail integrator/ eliminator on the bike and it really cleaned up the back end. Now I'm looking for any suggestions as to what type or make you guys would recommend on the front. Also while I installed the new taillight I had to wire in a pair of resistors to slow down the blinking. Will i have to install resistors to the front directionals too if I replace out the OEM ones?20200625_193348.jpg

+1 on the halos. You could have bought an LED turn signal relay, to save the hassle of writing in resistors.
I did the tidy tail, with the halos on my 18. I thought it got plenty of looks before the halos, ha.

+1 on the halos. You could have bought an LED turn signal relay, to save the hassle of writing in resistors.
I did the tidy tail, with the halos on my 18. I thought it got plenty of looks before the halos, ha.
The signal relay probably would've been easier lol. This was my first time doing a modification like this and prior to reassembling the bike back together I tested the blink rate and it was too fast for my liking so I just installed the resistors the new tail light came with. Now that I have wired in the resistors for the back directionals will I need anything else relay or resistor related once I modify the front?

Latest posts

Back