Front End Wobble

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem solved....Put on a Battle Ax up front and finally got a nice day to test it. Smooth as can be. Really disappointed in the Shinko. I had one set before with no problem, but I'm sort of shocked that a new tire would be that bad. I know some people have had mutiple sets with no issues.
Regarding tires for the Gen2....I will adhere to the advice I tell people when fixing anything.....good parts arent cheap and cheap parts arent good.

Glad you have a safe rideable bike again. Enjoy

Problem solved....Put on a Battle Ax up front and finally got a nice day to test it. Smooth as can be. Really disappointed in the Shinko. I had one set before with no problem, but I'm sort of shocked that a new tire would be that bad. I know some people have had mutiple sets with no issues.
I had a bad Shinko front tire the only time I bought Shinko's. It was so bad the wobble was visible, so I sent it back and ordered another brand tire.

my vmax came with new shinkos. also i bought the bike years ago. i have sense started racing with the cmra and have learned just how important tires really are. ive got a whobble as well and have a set of bridgestones going on. never agian with cheap ass tires.

I didn’t buy the Shinko because they were cheap, that was a plus. I bought them because so many on here recommended them for great traction. The rear seems to stick well and launches good but the front wobble isn’t worth it. I also like to run matched tires when I can. I guess I’ll be going back to the oem now.

Latest posts

Back