Front Sight Firearms Training Institute

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet I hear from SpecialOps13 on this one.

A cousin invited me to participate in a 4 day defensive handgun training course next month, he is a career retired USAF Academy officer. Has anyone got any info on this business? I am not a handgun guy so it might be a good course to take. I used to have a S & W 59 but sold it.

The branch he invited me to is near Las Vegas Nevada. The tuition is supposed to be expensive, but will cost me nothing. I would be renting a handgun unless I buy something beforehand.

:punk: Front Sight is a good company and friends here in Az have gone through their training, it's tough and thorough. It's a company that Police Officers and citizens go through here to compliment our Concealed Carry Permits. Just good training and fun. Sounds like your cousin is a pretty smart guy, tell him thanks for his service. Good Luck, Spurs

You guessed right. :biglaugh:

It may be best to rent a handgun, having a little experience will always guide you wrong when buying one. Sounds like a good course. It'll probably bring you pretty much up to speed as far as knowledge.. It'll be up to you to gain the experience there and after.... What a deal for you, can't beat free...

Go into this understanding that most everyone else there will have the same worries about how their going to do.. Get past that and you'll have a blast....:clapping:

Go!

I get their newsletter emails all the time, and would LOVE to go to their classes, if I could afford to. If it doesn't cost you anything, what do you have to lose?

Wish I could go for free, Always wanted to go to one of their classes or Letha Force institute

Latest posts

Back