Front Turn Signal Relocation.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
I am gonna need to relocate my front turn signals. The Malibu windshield will not fit with the stock signals.

I need ideas. What I initially wished to do was to make up some flush mounted signals, but that is kinda falling through.

Need ideas. Those of you who have relocated your front turn signals, how did you go about it?

Also, any kits out there that would let me mount them under the headlight would work nicely.

Thank you.

I got rid of them and used scoop inserts with led's. I wish I remember where I found those at.

I got rid of them and used scoop inserts with led's. I wish I remember where I found those at.
I think the windshield might obscure the view of them. Would be an OUTSTANDING idea otherwise lol.
(would love to see pics of them inserts in operation, or a vid)

Think it's Memphis Shades that offers some relocater brackets that strap on the fork tubes, I've used them on 2 or 3 bikes.
I shall look it up. Hopefully, they have kits that will fit 43mm forks. (the fork clamps for the windshield BARELY fit, and I still needed to get longer screws)

You might also check out custom dynamics website. They sell a multitude of flush mount strips, plasma rods and other LEDs that could be custome mounted for signals.

We're a Custom Dynamics dealer too and they have excellent LED lights. Haven't tried their fork wraps yet.

Here's a couple of pics showing the scoop signals.

I think the windshield might obscure the view of them. Would be an OUTSTANDING idea otherwise lol.
(would love to see pics of them inserts in operation, or a vid)

I shall look it up. Hopefully, they have kits that will fit 43mm forks. (the fork clamps for the windshield BARELY fit, and I still needed to get longer screws)

Attachments

• 10314492_10202058351437081_1068687256746596276_n.jpg
    10314492_10202058351437081_1068687256746596276_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 56
  • led front signal.jpg
    led front signal.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 59
These are from vmaxbitz.com. I talked with Jon Pullara and he said they don't have these anymore. The guy who made them disappeared.

Latest posts

Back