• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Front Wheel For sale- replaced

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josephjhaney

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OEM Front wheel was replaced on my 2009 vmax. My bike had 4200 miles on it, this part was replaced, but I rode this bike to the shop so unless there is something cosmetic that I am not seeing, it's a perfectly good front OEM wheel. Photos attached. 400 plus shipping from 17022. 20230509_085058.jpg20230509_085049.jpg

Bike was hit while parked, put in insurance claim.
Was replaced due to the shop adding up anything that had a scuff on it at all. :) I couldn't find a scuff, and I rode the bike to the shop about 25 mins from my house, hit 85 on the turnpike, no wobble, no issues. Yamaha dealers do what yamaha dealers do :)

Joe

It's going on Ebay soon, I'd much rather not pay them the whateverthehell percent they are charging now, so let me know if you're interested and I'll get it to ya. 200, plus shipping.

Joe

Back