• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - 1500 Chaindrive Longrod and Drag Chassis

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Guys. I am thinking about selling an engine and chassis I have. The engine was originally built and owned by Ron Holtzapple (PCW did the work and I have receipts for obscene amounts of money). Here is a link to the owner - http://vmaxoutlaw.com/pics/holtzapple.htm - Ron passed away a few years back and the original engine/chassis combination was parted out. I picked up the chassis I have last year out of San Diego and just got the engine from a completely different guy. The chassis is his older chassis he had built but never completed before building the one in the link.

I wanted to give you guys the first chance at the combination.

This is that engine which ran 8.30's. The dyno charts I have show 170hp before this last combination. The 170 setup was with stage 2 heads and 39mm flats. It currently has stage 3 heads and 41's.

Anyway, the combination would be nearly complete once assembled. It will be the engine, harness (mostly complete), delay boxes, nitrous controller, nitrous, Master with custom switches and valves for release of clutch, Air Shifter, Flatslide Carbs (41mm), Custom Wheels with new tires (race slicks), Some body parts (scoops, tank lid, tail section, ect..), TITLE (from the engine which would let you title the chassis), custom headers (not sure if the rears will fit the current chassis, and other misc stuff.

I am going to be asking $10,000 for the complete combination (not assembled). The engine alone has over that in it not counting any of the extra stuff or chassis. If you are interested I would try to figure out the shipping and maybe even INCLUDE that in the cost.

Email me direct if interested - [email protected] or you can call 316-619-8411
Later,
Sean Morley
Kansas Chapter Rep - Welcome to the VMOA!
Member Number #1479
Our Website - Morley's MuscleCars and MuscleBikes - http://www.fbody.com/members/one2dmax/MorleysMusclecars.htm

Back