fuel choking?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto_Proto_Flux

Reaction score
hello, i have a 1995 vmax, pretty much stock, i am having an issue with fuel delivery recently. It will run perfectly fine when cruising at 3-4k rpm in town and just around, but when i try to wind it out a little harder, slow shifts with engine speeds up to 6k rpm, after about 10 seconds the bike starts acting like its suffering from poor fuel delivery. things i have done so far are pull carbs, clean from top to bottom and set the floats just above the cast circle, i have also synced my carbs and replaced the fuel filter as well and it is still doing it. and yes i have tried searching the forum and other forums as well and nobody seems to have or have had this issue. i have a meet im trying to go to on saturday but i cant attend of the bike cant hold highway speeds longer than 10 seconds.

I looked up how to wet set, I am going to that when I get home tonight after work, I will post further to co firm if it has been fixed or not.

Back