Fuel from needle jet at idle? WTH????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No twice- I find it interesting that you need to reply to every comment on here and step in and comment when not really necessary except to try and antagonize others and assassinate their character they way you have in the past, Gets annoying. As some members have told me- Head Cheerleader-did you want me to POST THAT as you always ask me to do? I am going to take some good advice from others on here and block you again. Not worth the time and headache.

brcause i was asked, fnal setting for mixture screws:

#1 - 2 3/4
#2 -2
#3 - 2 1/8
#4 - 2 3/4

bike runs smooth, plugs look perfect. no queefing or popps, even on overrun. Any closer to perfectwould require a gas analyser.

But those are te settings oir my bike, every other bike is going to be different depending on location, condtion of engine, parts installed, etc. I started at 2 1/2 and worked from there.

Next up is WOT chops to confirm the 145 jet is still good and 1/4 to 3/4 running.

But I have completely lost interest in posting here any further.

I'm logging off and there will be no further updates.

Glad you got it sorted and thanks for posting the final config, it's nice for anyone struggling in the future to read a thread with a comprehensive solution.

I knew the AF screws would be different for each bike, just was curious how you landed on the jetting and float levels. Have a great ride this summer and thanks for all the valuable input.

Back