Fuel Prices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when no-one can afford to drive does the government go broke?

You would think so, but no, they will come up with another tax like they always have. Correction, they're coming up with new taxes as we speak, so that's on top of the fuell tax. We also pay tax to use the road. In Germany that tax is already included in the gas price , but still gas is cheaper there! Lately our government abuse "global warming" to add a shitload of taxes to energy, packages of food, diesel, etc.. the end is not in sight....I'm not surprised if we have to pay tax to breath. Our income is also taxed up to 52%!!!! So in some cases half of your income goes the government. When you buy something you have to pay 19% taxes, and they are raising this as well to 20% :-(

These days both adults in a family need to work to come by.. Like 15-20 years ago you could live from one income.....now no chance

You would think so, but no, they will come up with another tax like they always have. Correction, they're coming up with new taxes as we speak, so that's on top of the fuell tax. We also pay tax to use the road. In Germany that tax is already included in the gas price , but still gas is cheaper there! Lately our government abuse "global warming" to add a shitload of taxes to energy, packages of food, diesel, etc.. the end is not in sight....I'm not surprised if we have to pay tax to breath. Our income is also taxed up to 52%!!!! So in some cases half of your income goes the government. When you buy something you have to pay 19% taxes, and they are raising this as well to 20% :-(

These days both adults in a family need to work to come by.. Like 15-20 years ago you could live from one income.....now no chance

At What point do citizens say enough is enough? When they are taking all your income?
Sadly the US Government is trying to do the same. Take more of our hard money via taxes. Which is why I find ways to prevent them of getting their hands on my money. I'm cheap like that! LOL!

If they close the Imron loophole it would stop speculator's from running the cost of oil up,ASK YOURSELF WHY HASN'T BUSH MADE AN EFFORT TO CLOSE THIS LOOPHOLE !!!!! WHY HASN'T BUSH CLOSED OFF THE SOUTHERN BORDER????WHY IN HELL DOES HE KEEP FEEDING THE IRAQIES BILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS AND KEEP THIS WAR GOING??? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DELIBERATELY TRYING TO BANKRUPT AMERICA?

HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS BLATANTLY STUPID???:bang head:

If they close the Imron loophole it would stop speculator's from running the cost of oil up,ASK YOURSELF WHY HASN'T BUSH MADE AN EFFORT TO CLOSE THIS LOOPHOLE !!!!! WHY HASN'T BUSH CLOSED OFF THE SOUTHERN BORDER????WHY IN HELL DOES HE KEEP FEEDING THE IRAQIES BILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS AND KEEP THIS WAR GOING??? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DELIBERATELY TRYING TO BANKRUPT AMERICA?

HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS BLATANTLY STUPID???:bang head:

What makes you think Bush is running the show?
He's just the head Mushroom. The face that everyone gets to throw darts at!

Latest posts

Back