Full face helmet plus a N-95 mask and Nitrile gloves?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope he does a hellva lot better job for our Country than the State of Delaware where he worked his way into government. I was born and grew up in Delaware back when Joe, Carper and his cronies took our prosperous state that was always in the black as long as I can remember straight in the red and has been that way every since. I just hope he doesn't try to give the country away like when he was VP under some other president...

Simple! The scared people stay home and cower til death takes them, while the rest of us who refuse to give our freedom for a virus with nearly 100% survival rate go enjoy the world to ourselves! Wifes a RN this is all to usher in the "Great reset"...

Simple! The scared people stay home and cower til death takes them, while the rest of us who refuse to give our freedom for a virus with nearly 100% survival rate go enjoy the world to ourselves! Wifes a RN this is all to usher in the "Great reset"...
FREEDOM ? Just like your " Donald" YOU refuse to see the the real problem...IT will be over half a million US people dead in this Chinese trash in some month and some hundred tousend just because a con man YOU WOTE ON didnt do his legally work as President ... a big narcissist and the worst con idiot in the world !
Stay home close Your door and sleep with Your rifle in bed then You have Your so called freedom ....

FREEDOM ? Just like your " Donald" YOU refuse to see the the real problem...IT will be over half a million US people dead in this Chinese trash in some month and some hundred tousend just because a con man YOU WOTE ON didnt do his legally work as President ... a big narcissist and the worst con idiot in the world !
Stay home close Your door and sleep with Your rifle in bed then You have Your so called freedom ....
Another creepy CCP pedophile endorser... great! If your that scared man, sadly your already dead! Believe the super inflated statistics if you want! My old ladies a RN BSN outside 2 Detroit hospitals on the scamvid floor!!! This is a takeover!! And your nothing but a sheep!!!

Last edited:
Another creepy CCP pedophile endorser... great! If your that scared man, sadly your already dead! Believe the super inflated statistics if you want! My old ladies a RN BSN outside 2 Detroit hospitals on the scamvid floor!!! This is a takeover!! And your nothing but a sheep!!!
YOU must be as dumb as YOUR "con man " .... go to bed and hold YOUR rifle close ...... YOU looser ......

Lars finally got something right.
Yes I own several guns.
Long and short. You should be grateful.In case the ole USA. Has to fight for your freedom. Like, as covered before.We have already.put our troops in the fight. While you remained neutral.
Lars your like a little lap dog.yip yip yip until the big dog shows up.then you hide and wet yourself.

Why do people even reply back to this loser?

He is telling US what to think about OUR country. Dont reply back.....and then he will only have himself to reply back to.....that "orange man is bad". If he is so smart.....he wouldnt have had an issue with a bike running hot.

Why do people even reply back to this loser?

He is telling US what to think about OUR country. Dont reply back.....and then he will only have himself to reply back to.....that "orange man is bad". If he is so smart.....he wouldnt have had an issue with a bike running hot.
Your always afraid of answer WHY YOU support a CON man ...no argumentation ever why YOU choose this looser just be rude... Try to be a real man some time Mr Traumahawk I wait to see an answer WHY....

Back