Full face helmet plus a N-95 mask and Nitrile gloves?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I sold my 94. But the old VRod likes the open road as well!

vroda.JPG

I really liked the Vrod when they first came out and they had midpegs. How does it feel trying to corner with your feet out in front of you?

Actually, they didn't get mid pegs until 2004-2007 era, and those didn't sell well so were discontinued. VRod more of a straight line bike, I have no problems w/ordinary cornering but no it's not a canyon chaser. Just a cool bike to ride.

I just ignore him. He came in bad mouthing the Vmax supposedly faulty cooling system.... But he's the only one with an overheating Vmax.... Then he went into politics, and so on.... Nothing Vmax related. Always trying to get into arguments.... He's a troll, and thus should be treated like one. Wants respect, but doesn't return it.

V-Rod is also a cool bike to watch disappear in your rearview mirror.
Yeah, no comparison to the Max. My 94 would blow it into the weeds. But it's not always about being the fastest, and at sale time the Vrod would be King. Bottom line it's still a Harley Davidson and they WILL fetch more than a Yamaha. I'll have a Gen 2 before it's over tho.

Sorry gentlemen to make You so upset just for NOT having YOUR opinion all time.... will leave this site this as Nearly no People have real interest in different opinions; Wrong or right ?
You dont understand that the Chinese govement will take over the World in the future because of that "MR Impotus" behavior thats why Im upset Before him US was a World leader…. Now ??
Have a good time discussing Vrod and other interesting bikes.....
/Lars

Sorry but in 10-12 years you will have a Chinese leader in US and then Life is not as today.
Tbird71; Your the dumbiest on this site..... dont understand a shit of reality!
/Lars

I love watching you prattle on and on. Its hilarious to see someone who knows so little say so much. Please....go on. Amuse me puppet. Dance I tell you, dance.

Sorry gentlemen to make You so upset just for NOT having YOUR opinion all time.... will leave this site this as Nearly no People have real interest in different opinions; Wrong or right ?
You dont understand that the Chinese govement will take over the World in the future because of that "MR Impotus" behavior thats why Im upset Before him US was a World leader…. Now ??

YOU AIN'T LEFT YET?

Yeah, no comparison to the Max. My 94 would blow it into the weeds. But it's not always about being the fastest, and at sale time the Vrod would be King. Bottom line it's still a Harley Davidson and they WILL fetch more than a Yamaha. I'll have a Gen 2 before it's over tho.

I always did find it funny when you talk to Harley guys, and they talk about how POWERFUL the Vrod is, and then watch their face fall when I can show them Dyno sheets that a cruiser designed almost 40 years ago, will STILL leave them in the dust.

Vrod's just a cool bike to ride for me. Any Harley guy that thinks his Vrod is more powerful than the VMax just hasn't done his homework. Hell, my ZL900 will out run
the Vrod. I still like it tho.

I have no particular brand as a favorite. I like em ALL. Die hard harley guys
are a different breed. It's not about who's the fastest or most powerful. It's all
about the COOL factor. Who's got the coolest lookin bike. At least that's MY opinion from what I've seen thru 50 years of riding.

Last edited:
I almost added a Vrod to my collection. But I decided on a gen 2. So I sold my gen 1. The V rod is a cool looking bike. Sound good too, some of them.

I will have a Gen 2 b4 it's over. IMO then you have it ALL. A cool lookin bike that will
out run about anything on the road. I like the V&H Pro pipe on my vrod. It does sound good. That was VH first real drag pipe they ran on their early Vrods it breathes easy

vrodc.JPG

/Lars
Let me reiterate. FUCK OFF!

Back