Full face helmet plus a N-95 mask and Nitrile gloves?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have a Gen 2 b4 it's over. IMO then you have it ALL. A cool lookin bike that will
out run about anything on the road. I like the V&H Pro pipe on my vrod. It does sound good. That was VH first real drag pipe they ran on their early Vrods it breathes easy

View attachment 71506

That might be the exhaust I like the sound of.... All the ones I found have forward controls. The few I have found with mid controls were near $10G.... So that also contributed to me leaning more to the second gen, and the kicker was the matte Raven black in 2018.... Lol.

Vrod's just a cool bike to ride for me. Any Harley guy that thinks his Vrod is more powerful than the VMax just hasn't done his homework. Hell, my ZL900 will out run
the Vrod. I still like it tho.

I have no particular brand as a favorite. I like em ALL. Die hard harley guys
are a different breed. It's not about who's the fastest or most powerful. It's all
about the COOL factor. Who's got the coolest lookin bike. At least that's MY opinion from what I've seen thru 50 years of riding.

Final ....Im exhausted; the LAME DUCK is finally finished ..... good for the World and hopefully he will be put in JAIL sometime !
Happy New Year all bikers
/Lars

NO My Max Sold and now a new Triumph Rocket 2500 cc..... another world with much more torque and performance in same area but better riding.
Why choose a looser ? They closed VMAX sales this Year !!
WHY ??
You can admit it. The vmax scared you Because you bought in. Way over your riding skills. Be carful on your new Vespa. Beep beep

Hi... whats next ? Still Trumph support ? Not happened at all ?
Hope that shithole to "President" will have a good next Year in Jail
Good bless Mr Biden he needs it.....
Might want to see if your spell check is working??? Yes I still support President TRUMP and did you mean God Bless Mr. Biden because he'll need all the help he can get!!!

Last edited:
Biden won't last 6 months the vice president will take over.
Depends on YOUR beahavior.......Now you at least have a what seems to be a normal person on President place....
Good Luck and hope 2021 will be a "coming back for US in our world" after that lunitic....
/Lars

Back