Full Throttle Remastered

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have that game!!........:punk:.......Don't have anything old to play it on however................Tom.

Hell yea! I loved me some Full Throttle! That was a LucasArts game as I recall. Definitely going to have to check that out.

I finished it way back when. I played it on an emulator a few years back. Got to the point where I was fighting the Rottwheelers on the road looking for the Cave's hide out. Fun game! At one point the were taking about a sequel, they were actually working on it but scrapped it.

I wasnt sure what was meant by Full Throttle but thats the first thing that entered my mind after a bar in Sturgis that burned down, owned by an idiot that didnt bother with pesky inconveniences like insurance.

I would play a reboot, aint seen ol' Ben in many years. I remember enjoying that one.

It was a good game, I remember laughing my ass off in the junkyard when the alarms would go off and the next thing you see is the guy running away.

I thought the alarms would go off when you tried to climb the fuel storage tower..............Getting into the junkyard was a challenge tho.....Took me a while to get past the roll up door!.................Tom.

Back