Full upgrades for VmaX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxVmax

Reaction score
So I am looking to get a deep rumble blackout exhaust system for my 2019 vmax .

DAM? Kerker? Vodoo

does anyone have a used one for sale ?

gurru ECU tune

Air mod filter how do I perform this pictures videos anyone ?

Also looking to change the front head light any recommendations?

as well as the air scoop halo LED I know they are on hold until March but does anyone know any cheaper alternatives for the mean time ?

I am also looking to possibly add the 6 gallon gas tank anyone got vieods or pictures of the process ?

lastly and finally I want to change out the seat to something comfortable do I just go to my nearest upholstery shop?

Thank you for everyone for taking there time to read

as well as the air scoop halo LED I know they are on hold until March but does anyone know any cheaper alternatives for the mean time ?

Searching on ebay, there is lots of halo leds smallest seems to be 60nm. So just a matter of getting a sheet of aluminium, carbon fibre or plastic, cutting out the shape by placing the original inserts on top as templates.

Glue the halo to it. If you want to recess them, cut another sheet the same thickness as the halo, place the halo on top as template and cut.

Stick the second piece onto the first.

So I am looking to get a deep rumble blackout exhaust system for my 2019 vmax .

DAM? Kerker? Vodoo

does anyone have a used one for sale ?

gurru ECU tune

Air mod filter how do I perform this pictures videos anyone ?

Also looking to change the front head light any recommendations?

I am also looking to possibly add the 6 gallon gas tank anyone got vieods or pictures of the process ?

lastly and finally I want to change out the seat to something comfortable do I just go to my nearest upholstery shop?

Thank you for everyone for taking there time to read
CORBIN---SADDLEMAN--MUSTANG-- DANNY GRAY --check these brands but I believe corbin has the seats for the vmax..there a lil pricy, but there worth it. but shop around, before buying on the first one u find. Good luck!!

CORBIN---SADDLEMAN--MUSTANG-- DANNY GRAY --check these brands but I believe corbin has the seats for the vmax..there a lil pricy, but there worth it. but shop around, before buying on the first one u find. Good luck!!
Screenshot_20210223-075028_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210223-075028_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210223-075028_eBay.jpgtScreenshot_20210223-075028_eBay.jpg

Sorry this is the best I could do..on the pictures of my order for the EBAY HALO RINGS..I put them on myself, it's a lil hard to do but i got it done. Need to have some tools to do it and a lil knowledge on wiring. Nothing major..THE HARD PART OF ALL THIS..IS.. NOT DAMAGING/SCRAPPING YOUR SCOOPS WHEN DRILING THE 2 HOLES FOR THE HALO WIRES. I wish I could of made a video of this or had taken pictures..but I did NOT have any help..theres NO VIDEOS on utuve on how to do this..BY THE WAY THESE ANGEL EYE RINGS ARE SUPER BRIGHT THERE WORTH WHAT I ARE PAYING. I'm going to get an EXTRA set, because u never know when there gonna go out. IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP..HERES MY [email protected]..GOOD LUCK!!
The 75 mm picture did not show up on here..THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS IM NOT COMPUTER SABY..BUT IT TAKES A SET OF 75 MM HALO RINGS FOR THE BOTTON OF SCOOP AND A SET 80 MM OF 2 RINGS FOR THE TOP OF SCOOP. FOR THE 2ND GENERATION VMAX..

Can y
Sorry this is the best I could do..on the pictures of my order for the EBAY HALO RINGS..I put them on myself, it's a lil hard to do but i got it done. Need to have some tools to do it and a lil knowledge on wiring. Nothing major..THE HARD PART OF ALL THIS..IS.. NOT DAMAGING/SCRAPPING YOUR SCOOPS WHEN DRILING THE 2 HOLES FOR THE HALO WIRES. I wish I could of made a video of this or had taken pictures..but I did NOT have any help..theres NO VIDEOS on utuve on how to do this..BY THE WAY THESE ANGEL EYE RINGS ARE SUPER BRIGHT THERE WORTH WHAT I ARE PAYING. I'm going to get an EXTRA set, because u never know when there gonna go out. IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP..HERES MY [email protected]..GOOD LUCK!!

The 75 mm picture did not show up on here..THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS IM NOT COMPUTER SABY..BUT IT TAKES A SET OF 75 MM HALO RINGS FOR THE BOTTON OF SCOOP AND A SET 80 MM OF 2 RINGS FOR THE TOP OF SCOOP. FOR THE 2ND GENERATION VMAX..

can you link me to them please . Do they work with turn signals as well ?Thank you

Back