Fun Part of My Work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen that before. Looks fun as all hell. Expensive to dump some of those autos' out though!

Wonder if that could happen here...in the state that started the revolution...where the shot heard round the world was fired...home of most of the leaders and militias and patriots that began this great nation...:punk:

Never happen here now...what the hell happened to this once great state...? Oh , thats right , the democrats turned into greedy pieces of shit...:confused2:

One of the Manufacturers here in Florida, Spike's Tactical has had "Blow Off Steam Days" for their employees and testers. They spent $40,000.00 on the ammo for a 1 day event. :gun shoot::2gunsfiring_v1::th_biggun:That's back when I was actively testing for them, Sales were over $1,000,000.00 a month. CMMG has run sales of over $6,000,000.00 an month since January of this year. Machine Gun Shoots are "Pocket Change" for some people.:confused2::ummm::bang head: Not Me........ I have to make every shot count....

Yeah... got woken up one morning when I was living in N. Anson to the sound of full auto fire and grenades.

Turns out there was one of them meets goin on at the local gun club.

Latest posts

Back