Fun web site

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
http://www.phonezoo.com/home.do

A friend of mine told me about this sight awhile ago. I use to go on just to listen, but recently I signed up and have several ringtones. They go on forever. If you do a search you can find just about any type of sound effect, a lot of movie quotes, funny commercials, TV theme songs, etc. I wanted to post here after I listened to "unleash the monkey". Do a search for guns, and raw performance bike, real men of genius. They go on and on.

I just wasted an hour checking out all( ????? ) the ring tones. I'm going to trade in my 6 year old phone and get a bunch of tones for my buds and family. 'bout time I entered the 21 century.:ummm:

lew

It's pretty addicting, isn't it. I have to say I've wasted a lot of time on this site.

Hi Bill,
What ever phone you use, It has to be able to recieve a text message. Thats how they send it.

Oh......
(Seriously, I've used PhoneZoo to get a lot of ringtones, without any cost or problems)

Back