Funky looking license plate bbracket.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxout1200

Reaction score
Good news! Remove four bolts, disconect the turn signals and license plate light power plugs and all that crap comes off with out affecting the tail light system. Now where and how to relocate it all.

Those bouncy funky looking front turns signal will have to go away also.

The front scoops really arn't hand polished. Look more like brushed aluminum to me.

You're talkin' to yourself until some more of us get our vmax's. Oh and we're hating you right now. :damn angry:

Hell I havent received mine yet. But have taken a hard look at one that has come into the dealer here in South Dakota. The new owner hasn't been able to pick it up yet due to ice and snow on the roads. The turn signal location and lisence plate bracket where about the only thing that I didn't like since the photo's and video's first came out.

Attachments

• P1010057-2.jpg
    P1010057-2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 132
  • P1010058-2.jpg
    P1010058-2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 138
  • P1010059-2.jpg
    P1010059-2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 139
  • P1010061-2.jpg
    P1010061-2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 155
Hell I havent received mine yet. But have taken a hard look at one that has come into the dealer here in South Dakota. The new owner hasn't been able to pick it up yet due to ice and snow on the roads. The turn signal location and lisence plate bracket where about the only thing that I didn't like since the photo's and video's first came out.

Now, THAT's some cool stuff!! Thanks Maxout!
Man, Yama Mama is packing those baby's for shipping! The frame on the crate got knocked around a little, but the bike is pristine, well thought out. :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Maxout,
You know it would be cool if you could mount your camera in a fixed mount and take a picture at every step of the assembly process.
Then we could all see that puppy come to life.

Maxout,
You know it would be cool if you could mount your camera in a fixed mount and take a picture at every step of the assembly process.
Then we could all see that puppy come to life.

We know how to fix that

Chuck

Attachments

• 2009 tail light.jpg
    2009 tail light.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 139
The new one has been at the dealership since the 17 of dec,to much snow.Started to pick up some of the carbon fibre bits while i wait.
Front fender
scoops
side covers
air box cover
More to come!!!:punk:

Back