Funny Article "How not to be a squid"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Donny, there used to be another guy on this forum that seemed to play devil's advocate to just about everything anyone posted, particularly Traumahawk. He's not around anymore and we miss him and his thought provoking comments. He lives in the LA area as well. You two should get together I'll bet you'll get along wonderfully.

My reply was about gentzvmax comment-he sounds like he is exercising his right to freedom of speech=last i checked that was one of the amendments?:confused2:
My post was asking him what he thought of the guys on vmaxs' ripping down the side streets at over 100 mph and in his opinion would that qualify as squids?
He did not answer the question. I took that as him pleading the 5th.
Our we not allowed our opinions on this site and will members be cast out by other members who do not agree?
I'm not sure who you are referring to as the devil's advocate but if you would kindly mention this member i will read his post and decide for myself. Thank you----:clapping:

Traumahawk's post was for us all to have a chuckle about the definition of a squid not argue about the evils of tossing label's around. Lets leave that to the liberal experts and indulge in a good laugh at how ridiculous someone looks ripping down the highway at 80mph in a t shirt, shorts and flip flops.

VMAXXIMUM, I see you're in RI. Do you ever get over to CT? I'm kinda north central. (Vmaxes seem to be scarce round these parts these days, let alone maxxers that are forum members).

..... White frame Oakley style glasses,

I'm not gonna lie... I had white frame glasses not too long ago. I did admit that they were "douchebag glasses" when the convo came up. But my wife liked em, and I'll admit, I didn't look bad in em either.. :biglaugh:

But you cldnt see em under my helmet, and I don't do flip flops or jean shorts on the bike..

T$

My reply was about gentzvmax comment-he sounds like he is exercising his right to freedom of speech=last i checked that was one of the amendments?:confused2:
My post was asking him what he thought of the guys on vmaxs' ripping down the side streets at over 100 mph and in his opinion would that qualify as squids?
He did not answer the question. I took that as him pleading the 5th.
Our we not allowed our opinions on this site and will members be cast out by other members who do not agree?
I'm not sure who you are referring to as the devil's advocate but if you would kindly mention this member i will read his post and decide for myself. Thank you----:clapping:

If your referring to me, i didnt plead the 5th. I answered, I just dont it was the answer that you were wanting. BTW....pleading the 5th is about self incrimination, and Ive NEVER work short/flip flops...etc on a bike.

I do think that you missed the spirit of this post.....as it was all in fun.

Unfortunately I believe that the person that christian is referring to isnt around any more, although you could search previous posts and find him.

If your referring to me, i didnt plead the 5th. I answered, I just dont it was the answer that you were wanting. BTW....pleading the 5th is about self incrimination, and Ive NEVER work short/flip flops...etc on a bike.

Unfortunately I believe that the person that christian is referring to isnt around any more, although you could search previous posts and find him.

Forest dave?

Hey Donny, there used to be another guy on this forum that seemed to play devil's advocate to just about everything anyone posted, particularly Traumahawk. He's not around anymore and we miss him and his thought provoking comments. He lives in the LA area as well. You two should get together I'll bet you'll get along wonderfully.

:punk:

Your answer was referring to another photo you posted-Maybe you didn't answer to my satisfaction then and i'll ask " Do you believe the illegal street racing shots in this video would be considered "squids"?:confused2:

Well actually posted this article to develop a discussion, so what are your thoughts?

But, i see gear, dont see anyone texting on their bikes.......and I didnt see mohawks on any helmets.

Here, let me post my answer again.....

Well actually posted this article to develop a discussion, so what are your thoughts?

But, i see gear, dont see anyone texting on their bikes.......and I didnt see mohawks on any helments.

And again......and didnt see any flip flops either.

So please keep asking......all that your doing is showing everyone on this forum who you really are.

So bottom line would be you send out a funny thread about what you think are "squids" and a member posts a video of illegal street racing that turns out to be some of your friends and you either agree with what they are doing or stand up and speak out about breaking the law and riding like a "squid" as i just did.:ummm:

Back