Funny Article "How not to be a squid"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't trying to start a fight, actually prevent one. Except of course for my sarcasm which I could see being taken as confrontational and I'm sorry. I will venture (no pun intended) an answer to your question. Being a squid isn't about whether or not you break the law it's about making bad choices that unnecessarily endanger you, your passenger and or the public. Riding in shorts and at t shirt with nothing on your feet but flip flops is not against the law but certainly qualifies someone as a squid. Gearing up and going for a ride with your buddies and having some fun outside the limits of the law on empty non residential back roads does not. At least in my opinion. Now pull all the gear off and fill the road with cars and pedestrians while they pass each other weaving in and out of traffic pulling wheelies.....well now we have ourselves a pack of Squids. I'd like to reiterate that I'm sorry for my sarcasm. I just hate to see good fun devolve into hard feelings.

I wasn't trying to start a fight, actually prevent one. Except of course for my sarcasm which I could see being taken as confrontational and I'm sorry. I will venture (no pun intended) an answer to your question. Being a squid isn't about whether or not you break the law it's about making bad choices that unnecessarily endanger you, your passenger and or the public. Riding in shorts and at t shirt with nothing on your feet but flip flops is not against the law but certainly qualifies someone as a squid. Gearing up and going for a ride with your buddies and having some fun outside the limits of the law on empty non residential back roads does not. At least in my opinion. Now pull all the gear off and fill the road with cars and pedestrians while they pass each other weaving in and out of traffic pulling wheelies.....well now we have ourselves a pack of Squids. I'd like to reiterate that I'm sorry for my sarcasm. I just hate to see good fun devolve into hard feelings.

Lovely answer, very respectable and highly appreciated-:clapping:
No dancing and right to the point---
Wow! you're right it would be a shame for people not to express themselves and be proud of who they are.:clapping:
Not being accused of being someone else or showing who they really are and being judged by another----I feel sorry for ones which their egos is so fragile and their self esteem so low that they feel like people having the freedom to be something different than themselves and being able to express themselves is "poking you" and that they are a nail that sticks out and needs to be hammered. :bang head:
So.....post whatever you want to......and if you piss people off too much they will block you. THEN when you really do post an issue.....those people won't be around to answer your problem.:clapping:

Holly shit!!! that guy texting! ooohhh man!

Ya know, the reason I dont work in the ER is because it goes against my grain to interrupt natural selection. This guy is on borrowed time and clearly trusts cagers more than I do. Still I have to admit I'm not sure I could do that if I wanted to.

I REALLY LIKE THE TERM " SQUIDS " WE'VE ALWAYS REFERED TO THEM AS " ORGAN DONORS "

I have to agree with not putting any faith in 'The other guy'.AS for me I try to ride as though I am invisable , or to say, To say they don't see you. How many times have we heard that one.Think what you want but I'm still here after 55 years of riding. Cheers P.S. I watch defensive riding videos every now and then to remind me

Latest posts

Back