• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1, 89 Part Out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert Tank

Reaction score
Well, I have come to the end of the road of trying to rebuild my Gen 1 VMAX. There was more wrong with it than just the 2nd gear, and I can't justify spending all the money on the parts and time to fix it. So I am parting the bike out. The bike is completely disassembled, including the engine, and was done professionally. 90% of the bike and parts are in good condition and worth a look for anyone needing parts. I will have pics of the parts and a list in a week or so, but if anyone has any questions or is in need of any parts sooner, let me know. I am saddened by this lose. It was going to be a cool rebuild project. But I have every intention of getting another one to complete my vision. As most everyone on this forum knows, these bikes are one of a kind. Ride safe everyone.

Well, I have come to the end of the road of trying to rebuild my Gen 1 VMAX. There was more wrong with it than just the 2nd gear, and I can't justify spending all the money on the parts and time to fix it. So I am parting the bike out. The bike is completely disassembled, including the engine, and was done professionally. 90% of the bike and parts are in good condition and worth a look for anyone needing parts. I will have pics of the parts and a list in a week or so, but if anyone has any questions or is in need of any parts sooner, let me know. I am saddened by this lose. It was going to be a cool rebuild project. But I have every intention of getting another one to complete my vision. As most everyone on this forum knows, these bikes are one of a kind. Ride safe everyone.
Interested in the vboost control box if it is in working condition

Sorry didn't get back to you sooner man. Glad you got what you needed. Let me know if you looking for anything else.

Sorry didn't get back to you sooner man. Glad you got what you needed. Let me know if you looking for anything else.

How much for the Vboost control box? It was a good question. Also, how much for the left side electronics bracket under the scoop? While I am on it....How much for the CDI box?

Shifter lever w bracket ,right scoop, maybe handlebar ?
[email protected]

I will get a pic of the sissy bar posted as soon as I get back to the house. Then the bidding can comense.

Here is the sissy bar fellas. I will admit it needs a paint job. But there is no damage and the pad is in good condition.

Attachments

• 20190604_152629.jpg
    20190604_152629.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190604_152649.jpg
    20190604_152649.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back