• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1, 89 Part Out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much for the whole exhaust assembly? Want to replace my 4-2-1 kerker system and need the manifold pipes also.

Do you still have the powder coated air box cover, front & rear fairings?

Hey, I’m in need of a few things from an unfortunate drop on my ‘01. Do you have a left side rear turn signal, clutch perch and rear view mirror?

Sorry for the late response man. Here are a pic of misc parts, including the scoop. The handle bar is still on the bike (still tearing it down). Don't let the sand color scare you. I was just experimenting. It is not sealed, just a flat spray on that will come off easy. There is not damage to the scoops.

Sorry Steve. The scoops are gone. I need to update what I have left and re-post. Sorry man.

All,
I need to put together a new list of what I still have available accompanied with prices. So I will be taking down this post after the Thanks Giving weekend, and will do another one once I have the updated list.
Desert Tank

Latest posts

Back